Return to CT.Gov Home
DAS Title Image
 DAS Logo
About DAS  |   FAQ's  |   Press Room  |   Site Map  |   Contact us |  Home
spacing image
Search Section Header

Major Content Section Header
Feedback Section Header
Contact Us Section Header
165 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106

  (860) 713-5205


Business Office

  (860) 713-5115

  (860) 713-5095

  (860) 571-7445

Exam Applications
  (860) 622-2875 or
  (860) 622-2910
Human Resources
  (860) 713-7473

  (860) 713-7484
  (860) 713-7478
Fleet Services
  (860) 713-7474

Driving Directions *

   » Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
  What products and services are available to Municipalities, Schools and Not-for-Profit Organizations?
  To start, there are state contracts that cover everything from advertising to air conditioners, copiers to clothing, food to furniture, school supplies to sand, tools to tractors, video equipment to vehicles and most things in between. In addition to awarding contracts for your use, DAS administers them on your behalf! We offer a bid posting service where we host your bids on our website so your organization saves the expense of advertising and you gets bid directly into the hands of more potential bidders. Our P-Card (credit card) program is now available to our ePartners customers and it’s free! We offer information and assistance with other programs too, such as, the Supplier Diversity Program that certifies qualified Connecticut companies as small and minority business enterprises, the DAS Pre-Qualification Program resulting from Public Act 03-215 and Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP)!
  Is there a charge associated with the products and services offered?
  All the products and services we mentioned in the previous answer are free! The following are the few that have some associated cost:

The Housing Authority Insurance Program that offers reduced rates for low and moderate-income families and elderly people living on fixed incomes.

The Property Distribution Center (PDC) offers a great way to obtain state and federal surplus “stuff” at bargain basement prices.

The Food Distribution Program (FDP) makes available to schools and other qualified organizations, USDA Donated Commodities.

  What should I do if I can’t find what I am looking for?
  At the bottom of each page is an area entitled “Need Help?” When you click on “Get the Form”, you will access an easy one page online form to let us know what you need. You are able to choose the contact person you wish to send the form to. Not sure who to send it to? No problem! Just choose the “anyone can help me” option and we will forward it to a person who can help you!
  Suggestions for additional FAQs are welcome! Send them to
  Need Help?
  Need Help for something you don't see here. Use our handy dandy contact us form. | Get the form




eProcurement | Business | Fleet Services | Jobs | Human Resources | Resource Directory | News 
CT Gov Home |  About DAS |  Contact DAS |  Press Room |  DAS Home |  Quick Links |  FAQ |  Site Map 
Link to DAS Home Page. The Department of Administrative Services. Review our Privacy Policy.
 All State
disclaimers and permissions apply.
Need to contact us? Send e-mail to
Copyright ©<% =Year(Date())-3%>, <% =Year(Date())-2%>, <% =Year(Date())-1%>, <%=Year(Date()) %>   -  Last Updated: <% = FormatDateTime(Date, 1) %>
Link to Adobe site to obtain free reader software for PDF files The software to view and print Adobe Acrobat documents (PDF Files) is available free from the Adobe website.
To get a free copy of the software, click the "Get Adobe Reader" image.