Supplier Diversity (Set-Aside)
The Office of Supplier Diversity, formerly the Set Aside Program, primary focus is to improve economic opportunities for the State‘s Small And Minority Businesses.
The Office of Supplier Diversity:
- Serves as primary liaison for small vendors seeking state procurement opportunities,
- Recruit and certify small, women, minority and disabled-owned businesses to participate in the Set-Aside Program
- Measures the states success as it relates to SBE/MBE spending
- Matchmaking viable-growth oriented SBE/MBE businesses with purchasing/contracting opportunities
- Advocate for Small Business Enterprises working within the state procurement process
SBE/MBE looking to do business with the State of Connecticut will find a government that is customer-friendly and looking to do business with the Small/Minority Business community.
SUPPLIER DIVERSITY INFO AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
HOW TO GET CERTIFIED OR RECERTIFIED
SBE/MBE (Set-Aside) Certification/Recertification Application
SBE/MBE Company Directory Search
Search for SBE/MBE companies, view certificates, certificate history, company ownership and contract information.
Small/Minority Business Compliance Program
State Agency Compliance Reports
Political Subdivision Compliance Reports
Useful Small Business Resources
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Links to SBE/MBE Related Statutes
Click Here to Contact Us